Join the Cancer Quality Council of Ontario
We are recruiting volunteer members committed to quality improvement in the health system.
Our ideal candidate would:
- be a seasoned advocate with demonstrated experience leading complex change initiatives targeted to address inequities and improve access for under-served and under-represented groups
- be a systems thinker who can bring their considerable experience to facilitate planning and quality improvement to advance timely, accessible, and high-quality cancer care for all Ontarians
- have significant lived experience as a person who identifies as Black, Indigenous or racialized
It's Easy to Apply
- Review the member recruitment and role description to see what’s involved.
- Request a copy of the Expression of Interest form by submitting your email address below.
- Fill out the Expression of Interest and email the completed form, along with your CV or resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 22, 2020.
Request the Expression of Interest Form